Saturday, August 25, 2007




Both of these photo's were taken last year in Vegas at the Shadow Lane Event. The gentleman whose lap I am draped over for a spanking is Ian from London Tanners. "Tanning" suits the name of his site well I think. I have been informed by him recently that I have another spanking coming in Vegas and I do not doubt one bit that he will hold true to his word. The other photo was taken late into the night after much "playing" at the suite parties. My bottom was getting a "cooling off." This was my first year to attend as well as my first visit to Vegas. I had never been spanked so much in such a short time in my life. I loved having the opportunity to meet new friends who share the spanking lifestyle. It was an unforgeteable experience and I am looking forward to this year's as well. My boyfriend Tom is attending again as well and will have his implements available at the vendor fair as well. He has a couple of new one's that he has recently added to his collection. The small strap in the photo from my last post being one of them. www.amateurspankings.com will be doing something a little different this year. They are giving the opportunity for those interested to star in their own spanking video. It will be not released on the site. It will be your personal copy to keep. Two other models and myself will be available for the video's. So if your headed for Shadow Lane my bottom is on the line..literally ! Pun intended ;)

7 Comments:

ZED and ginger said...

we were really hoping to be able to make it this year. *pout* --- I LOVE Vegas. Looks like ya had a great time! Ice cold beer can do wonders for a spanked bottom!

g.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Next Year...

(yes, definitely...Next year!)..

**Looks like fun!**

xx,Will.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave said...

Great photos, especially with the can of Coors doing some bottom-cooling!

:)

Dave

Anonymous said...

believe it or not i want one of your pretty girls to give me a real old fashioned spanking otk, bare usin a hairbrush. my wife is gone and she took care of seeing my bottom was spanked when i felt it needed. can yoy help me?

Anonymous said...

How could you let an ugly old veck like that touch you, let alone spank you?

spanking~amber grey said...

Well Kate, thank you for stopping by my page. The answer to that question is this: The gentleman in the photo is a very good friend of mine who I respect. Many in the spanking community including yours truly, consider Ian to be a true gem in the spanking industry. Not only do I not mind letting him touch me, let alone spank me-I consider it an honor to go across his knee.