Friday, January 16, 2009

Spanking & Sunshine...yum !


This photo is from a very recent trip to Florida to spend some time with my good friends Todd and Suzy. I was taking advantage of my last opportunity to enjoy the warm weather and soak up some sun. It was a much needed change of scenery and a chance for some R &R . Of course a little spanking went into the mix but plenty of vanilla fun was always available. I've come to value my friendships in this community more than any of them could ever know. I'll post more pics soon from this trip and yes -I managed to get caught misbehaving on more than one occasion. Imagine that....

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good time

Jean

Anonymous said...

Great pic :) You look so relaxed and peaceful.. Florida agrees with you ::grin:: So how many spankings did you get with those boat oars? I'm sure it wasn't near enough ;)

It was a wonderful visit and you know we can't wait to see you again soon!

Suzy and Todd