Wednesday, April 23, 2008

When you least expect it ....continued


After a few light swats, I was thinking to myself; This isn't so bad, it's better than the bigger Lexan he bought last year. How I hate that thing, it was certainly meant for punishment , at least as far as I'm concerned.
Those little light swats began to become more intense and fast. It wasn't long before I was squirming and my bottom began to feel the heat. I was wearing a comfy jersey style t-shirt and my new strawberry panties. I'm like a child in a candy store when it comes to panties. I saw those and thought how cute and spankable those are ! Anyway...back to the Lexan. I'm not completely still once a spanking becomes serious or has the tone of You're in trouble.

The swats suddenly moved into high gear. "Rapid Fire" as I call it can always make me do the spanking dance. I become very audible and staying in position at that point is almost impossible. Right when I thought my bottom would catch fire and my hands couldn't stop sneaking a quick rub to relieve the sting...the paddle was laid to rest next to me. I was then asked; "Do you feel better ?" I think I sort of mumbled or sighed. I did say yes , that's for sure.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute panties spanky :-) Good girl for updating your blog, we will set you up tomorrow for sure.

Rich.

dixiedarling said...

Nice follow up to your surprise date with lexan...

It definitely can sting (which is why i actually like it i think).

Thanks for sharing and you did a very nice job of pairing words and pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love 'Lex' because it allows for such a nice view. Would be a shame to not let your new panties show off... right?

:)
Todd and Suzy

Anonymous said...

~~I think I may be feeling better, also.

(very cute panties!)
:)
x,Will.

ZED and ginger said...

Girl, your panties are cute! You just might get a promo shot on Rich's Beautiful Panties blog!!!

g.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, what an excellent idea, Ginger!!