Monday, April 14, 2008

Naughty Blogger


It has been brought to my attention that I have been a very naughty blogger. Who me ? I will have to admit I have been a tiny bit naughty about keeping my blog up to date. Well okay...a lot naughty. But shhhh. don't tell. lol
I promise to do better. The famous words and pleas of a spankee ;) My next blog post will be within the week and will have lots of photo's and juicy spanking gossip from my recent trip to San Antonio this past weekend. In fact I have enough photo's to cover several posts.
Other than spanking being a motivation and incentive for me to be a "better blogger" feedback is always good too folks. I don't think I'm alone in saying what blogger doesn't like feedback ? For those of you who have taken the time to comment-thank you from the heart of my bottom. For those who have consistently checked out my blog and been disappointed to not see anything new -my sincere apologies. Don't be shy, I value what my blog friends think.

6 Comments:

Paul said...

Amber, I hope that you mean this, if so it's very welcome.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

ZED and ginger said...

Very happy to hear this! If not, next time we get together I will sic Zed on you! :)

g.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I like your blog. Good job.
I propouse a exchange of links betwen our blogs. If you like, please let me a mesenge.

Greetings

Anonymous said...

You value our feedback huh... okay... we think you need a spanking for being such a naughty blogger! That, or someone should get a cop to blow a whistle at you... that seems to get you jumping, lol.

It was a real pleasure meeting you at All-State and we look forward your frequent blog updates.

:)
Todd & Suzy

Richard Windsor said...

Time for us to build you up, buttercup :-) I may even have a plan or two in store for the future, something that could work well for the both of us.

I have some pics posted on my blog and on my myspace. The myspace ones are from the photoshoot.

Rich.

Anonymous said...

You are an excellent blogger sweetie...