Friday, May 18, 2007

Welcome to the Weekend ..I think

TGIF can be over rated if you've not been exactly "well behaved."
I promised to share my thoughts about any upcoming spankings in my near future and I'm a firm believer in keeping promises. From others looking in, I would expect them to say things like "If you truly dread a discipline spanking, than why do you not do whats needed to prevent it ? Wouldn't it be nice if life were that simple ? I didn't get a ticket or anything like that, but I didn't hold up to the agreed list in my journal. There were days that I didn't even make an entry. Yikes. I know, not very smart. I'm not one to deliberately break a rule or bait my top to spank me for discipline. Thats just not me. For fun and play well...that's another story I'm nervous about this because it's usually a no nonsense approach when it comes to things on my list pertaining to taking care of myself responsibly. I'd be lying to say that I'm not deserving. Part of me is just ready to have it over with , yet another part of me gets those little butterflies just thinking about it.


5 Comments:

Dave said...

Well, as Pink would say on your Blogtunes Radio, lets get the spankin' started;)

d-

p.s. that's a lovely looking strap. resting on an even lovelier tush. may i ask where you acquired such a naughty, devilish implement? :)

ZED and ginger said...

hmph, that looks like the strap Zed used on me last night, only no as wide. :(

I dread punishments too and I also get the butterflies when one is due- just not the 'good' kind.

g.

spanking~amber grey said...

"p.s. that's a lovely looking strap. resting on an even lovelier tush. may i ask where you acquired such a naughty, devilish implement? :)"

Thank you Dave :)
To answer your question, this actually my favorite as far as a strap goes. The handiwork of this implement and many more is from my boyfriend & "top"; Tom. He is the one who is usually spanking me on amateurspankings. He makes paddles as well as a strap or two.The most devilish implement is the longer version of this implement. It is saved for discipline, not pleasure for me.

"hmph, that looks like the strap Zed used on me last night, only no as wide. :(
g"

Mind if I ask what kind of strapping you recieved-good girl or "not so good" girl ?

Anonymous said...

It was part of sex play, amber....but I kinda wasn't in the mood to be spanked and the thinner straps are more stinging - the kind of sting that I DON'T like.

I think he used one of The London Tanner's ruler straps. I didn't get a good look.

g.

Greenwoman said...

Hello...I'm with Dave and wanted to know who made the lovely strap....Does Tom have a website for his handiwork?