Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa, you didn't even let me explain.

Now I think this predicament earned at least a pout. He didn't even give me the chance to tell him the whole story. I was just an innocent bystander among a few gathered friends at Zed & Ginger's and lo and behold there was a knock on the door. I opened and greeted the visitor with my best manners and still got spanked. Gee. Other than some friendly and harmless pranks I was being a good girl. Really. Sure I might have known a little something about someone's coat coming up missing, but I returned it unharmed. If someone offers you a drink or two...isn't it polite to accept it ? I must say that I think my behavior had been influenced by the eggnog. Yeah that was it. Surely I shouldn't have been held entirely responsible for my behavior for the past year. Many of those "accidental moments of naughtiness" had already gotten my bottom soundly spanked. Guess I'll have to try harder to stay off the naughty list. By the look of my bottom afterward, Santa must of thought I'd been extremely naughty. Ouch. Maybe if I leave him extra cookies next time...

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, u poor thing. Yes, Santa should have let u explain. And as u pointed out you already got spanked for most of those things, why be punished again. Since you returned the coat, then you should've been pardoned, lol. Also the one who gave you the drinks, should be partly held accountable lol. I bet we can sneak Santa's list next year and put other people on instead. I do love the picture.
Jean

Brambleberry Blush said...

Sweet, sweet photo, Amber. Sometimes naughty girls deserve their spankings, even if they don't think so. Hopefully you will be a very good girl from now on and Santa will bring you goodies too.

Merry Christmas!
Carly

Anonymous said...

Santa is such a brute!!! :)

ZED and ginger said...

He IS a brute! He set poor amber up. HE gave her that glass of alcoholic beverage!

You look cute, tho. ;)

g.

Anonymous said...

Amber is withholding information about the coat... She did return it, but only after the owner of the coat had to go outside without it... and after that, she did mess with the coat some 3-4 times, despite the spankings she got every time...

spanking~amber grey said...

The owner of the above mentioned coat did spank me more than once, but like I said it was harmless play and the coat was returned. I was attempting to return it when the owner came outside. Had I have returned it while the owner was outside I might have gotten spanked sooner. So it was my natural fear of the spanking that caused me to not fess up sooner. As for messing with despite the spankings, well that's like spanking me for getting into the cookie jar but still putting the cookie jar within reach.

Anonymous said...

That's right! It was Siege's fault for not making sure the coat was out of reach! That's akin to entrapment!! Leaving it sitting on the back of the chair, knowing you had already bothered it several times, even turning the sleeves inside out! :-D

g.

Anonymous said...

I bet the owner of the coat was going outside to smoke...therefore, the helpful person who withheld his coat was just worried about his health and was trying to do a good and thoughtful deed!!!