Thursday, June 12, 2008

Florida Moonshine Tropical Beach Party




I've finally rested up since my trip to Florida. The beach was awesome -just what I had imagined -only better. Too bad my bottom wasn't warmed on the white sand. We didn't want to cause a riot or scare any children. I managed to behave for that little window of time. But let me back up a bit...
Friday night was the vendor fair and I had a hard time deciding what to wear. I'm a female, we are supposed to do that aren't we ? I knew I would be bouncing between tables of Amateur Spankings & Tom's table of implements. So the schoolgirl outfit came out of the suitcase for that one. Lots of mingling , selling video's, and offering my bottom for implement demonstrations. Well I wasn't willingly volunteering every time...but I consented. I thought it was in my best interest. Ian, the leader of the pack as far as getting the whole event put together, stopped by our table to "say hello." As you can see in the photo, his way of saying hello to me was to spank me. I was being good. Honest. What an awesome party he throws !
Friday night after the vendor fair, we met up with some long time friends on My Spanking Forum as well as some new faces. One of them took spankings so well, made me sound like a banshee. I think we were both fascinated with how opposite we were and respected one another's reactions. Todd & Suzy were among the fun and Todd took a turn taking me over his knee. Thank you for the Margarita Suzy ! My throat sure was dry from all that yelping I was doing. A talented & well seasoned spanker for sure. Suzy got a taste of some of Tom's straps. She now knows why I am so squirmy ;)
Saturday: The first event was putting on a demonstration video. Roxi, Aurora & myself got into a bit of trouble from a night out on the town. So we bared our bums and Ian loaned Gary one of his straps. How thoughtful of him. So our spanking shame was filmed in front of a delightful audience and we enjoyed the session of questions that followed. After a dip in the beach and a banquet that evening we eventually made our way up to the suite parties. This is where I paid up on that long time owed spanking from a dear friend: Richard Windsor. He spanked me with gusto let me tell ya, lol. It was the kind of spanking that was just the right amount of intensity. the kind that makes you wiggle and I'm not quiet for this kind of spanking he found out. :) It was fun and longtime coming.
Sunday came all too soon and we left shortly after our late breakfast. I already miss my like minded friends and of course the beach.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post, Amber. Was a pleasure seeing (and spanking!) you.

be good,
:)
Todd & Suzy

Anonymous said...

Amber Thank you so much for attending The Tropical Beach Party. You ad so much to any party and are a pleasure to be around definately one of my favourite Texas products. I think the by line for our pic should be "Cutting down the forests, One tree at a time" :-)
Much luv ~Ian The London Tanner

ZED and ginger said...

It was great to see you again, girlie! Was fun hanging out! Wow - twice in just a few months - how `bout that??

g.

Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you. You are a total sweetie.


iggy

Just another Guy! said...

Hi, Amber!
I've been watching your Slide's with awe..and, I can see you've been having some good, spanking, fun.

**
Keep smiling* and, I hope your 4th of July was super.

Take care,
~x~Will

Anonymous said...

Hello, I like your blog. If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs. Let me know!!!

Greetings.

Anonymous said...

Seems like you've had a great trip, Amber. And this event sure sounds exciting.

tina from Sweden