Monday, June 18, 2007

Spanking Delights



It may be hard to believe, but I didn't receive a spanking for discipline this past weekend. Still, I was spanked...It was one of those kind that had I have been standing; I would have went weak at the knees. The softness of the bed, and the slow warming of my bottom- Oooo La La ! It began with his hand and I might as well have been purring.
I love how he would bring me to the brink, just enough to bring a minute of squirming and then the intensity would lessen back to that very warm & steady sting. Of course this was one of those bare bottom spankings. When he paused I knew it was to retrieve an implement. I did not try to see which one-for this type of spanking, I love the anticipation and the mystery of what will be used. Before the spanking was over, I had felt the sting of a wooden spoon, a rubber spatula, and the CB paddle. I fell asleep feeling stress free, and a warm stinging sensation ..."Sweet Dreams" indeed !

7 Comments:

ZED and ginger said...

These kind are always the nicest!! :)

g.

Dave said...

sounds yummy!!
d-

dixiedarling said...

Every girl needs one of those from time to time....way to go in being able to get one!

Michael said...

Hey Amber,

Just stopping by to say hello... Love your pics.

Created a spanking related blog of my own you may be interested in checking out.

Feel free... I'm in New England, USA.

Michael
http://barebottomspanking.blogspot.com

Richard Windsor said...

Amber got a 'Good girl' spanking? Dang, you go girl :-)

You must have been one happy camper for the rest of the weekend!!

Good for you mate ;-)

ZED and ginger said...

It may be time for another BG since she is slacking on her updates!!

g.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those kind of spankings